Has anyone else been through this?
Hey guys i just found out I was pregnant with my second child.  My first pregnancy was successful and I have a healthy daughter.  My lmp was September 16th.. It has only been 4 weeks and 2 days since.. Everything was going normal until last night.. I was at work and noticed severe abdominal pain and lower back pain.. I went to the Er. My HGG levels are at 363.. I have no bleeding.. The doctor in the Er said there was nothing in the ultrasound at all and is worried I might be going through an ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage .. She didn't really have anything positive to say.. and now im concerned.. I go back to my regular doctor tomorrow.. The pain has now subsided and going over the discharge paper it says thickened endometrial stripe and paraovarian free fluid.. I have no idea what any of this means.. again no bleeding at all since my lmp.
Since there is no bleeding, you don't have to be worried much about it. That doesn't mean avoiding the doctor of course.