Healthy pregnancy after 2 miscarriages
Has anyone had a healthy pregnancy after 2 miscarriages?... I'm 4 weeks along with my 3rd pregnancy. My husband and I don't know whether to be happy or be worried and just brace ourselves for another one.
I had a babygirl after 4 miscarriages. So yes, it's possible
I am in the same boat as you. I had 2 miscarriages,and am now 15w with my third pregnancy. So far it is looking good for me. I hope that it turns out well for you. Just make sure you are in contact with your doctor early so they can monitor you closely. Sending positive energy your way!
Hey have had a friend that told me 2 days ago that she had 2 miscarriages. Now she has a 8month old baby girl beautiful but she was born a premi, but never the less she is a healthy baby and she has so much energy.. If you are pregnant now after 2 miscarriages it is possible but make sure to go to the doctor regularly and pray to the Almighty God to guide you through it all.

God Bless you
Thank you ladies.... But I might be having another miscarriage, on friday i had a couple drops of blood while going to the bathroom. When I looked there was a little bit of tissue, now i only am spotting when i have a bm. I am so scared right now. But I haven't checked with my OB yet because its the weekend. So I have to wait till Monday and its only Saturday.