Help for my sister
My sister is 15 weeks pregnant finally after suffering 2 miscarriages and now shes been told the baby has 1 in 35 chance of having down syndrome. Next week she is having a amnio done and if the results come back showing the baby has downs she is going to abort (i know to some people they will think this is terrible but she already has a son with a rare blistering skin condition that requires alot of her time). Can anyone tell me if she doe abort will she hve to go through an actual labour?
Please all pray fo her she is such a great mother and deserving of a healthy baby.
DS2
I'm so sorry for what your sister is going through. Since she is only 15 wks they can do a D&C, so she does not have to go through labor. I know someone with the same problem but she was 20 wks and they were able to do a D&C for her. Hope the test comes back negative so she does not have to make such a hard decision.
Thanks for that. Yes hopefully he wont have to make that decision.