Miscarriages Community
Help?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Help?

I've been overweight my entire life. I was around 270 at my heaviest, but earlier this year I had a relapse because I cold turkey cut medication out of my life that I shouldn't have (I have Chronic Depression and horrible Generalized Anxiety) and had to be hospitalized and monitered until I was stable again. I lost weight REALLY rapidly and got down to 205 within 2 months, due to lack of nutrition. When I conceived 6 weeks ago, I was still at 205, but my weight started quickly going up (for a pregnancy at least). Just yesterday I was 212.5, now I'm down to 208.5! My weight keeps fluctuating and it's worrying me. I feel like it's not normal. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm getting anxiety because I can't get it out of my mind that something is wrong. The stress can't be good for the baby at all. Not to mention, the anxiety is making me go into hypochondriac mode.. I feel like there is sooo much wrong with me, and like I'm experiencing symptoms I shouldn't be experiencing! Ahh! Help?
Have you had bad morning sickness? I don't think you should stress to much. It's only 3 pounds. With such a fast change to your body your weight will fluctuate. Losing and gaining weight happens in early pregnancy but if you're stressing alot you should go to the doctors to discuss.  
Hi! Thank you for replying back to me!

I haven't had any morning sickness at all actually.. I just feel nauseous through-out the day.. Especially in the evening. I am stressing a lot. Probably more than I should. I just find it hard to relax.. :/
U probably have changed ur diet... U should consult ur doctor... U can gain or loose weight during first trimester.... Just keep ur self calm... Stress can be the reason of u loosing weight.... Take care n keep us posted...
Thank you so much! I will consult my doctor about the situation. Hopefully all is well. I will for sure keep everyone posted! :)

I have another question for you ladies.. Have any of you ever experienced a bursting or popping sensation in your tummy during your first trimester?

xx
I m in second trimester i still do... Mostly its coz of wind and gas trapped inside.. And other time its ligament pain where ur body is streching to make aome space for baby...
Ooh well that makes sense!

Thank you so much or your help. I feel a little more at ease with what is going on! :)

xx
Good to hear tht... Always remember stress can trigger ver harmfull side effects... So keep ur self relaxed... Bes of luck... N enjoy ur pregnancy...
Sounds like everything is gunna be okay Mama! :) Don't stress.