How can you tell that your HCG levels dropped after Miscarriage?
I have a miscarriage on 4/10/2013. I have bleed until the 4/15/2015, the same time that I have a doctor's visit. The doctor said that I could try again. But I'v heard that you wont ovulate until that hormone is back to 0.
Now on the 10th all of my pregnancy symptoms disappeared. From the fifteenth to the 26 of this month I didn't have any other bleeding or other symptoms. On the 26 I had sex (for the first time since the M/C), and been having nausea for the past two days.
I know that I'm no doctor or anything but if I still had some Hcg leftover wouldn't I be having pregnancy symptoms before I had sex?
The only way to know for sure is a blood test. I'm sorry for your loss and I wish you the best of luck in your TTC journey.(: xx
Get a blood test, and if it is positive, get another in 48 hours.  If the hCG level is rising, you have a new pregnancy.  If it is dropping, it is from the old pregnancy.