Miscarriages Community
How long does my period last after a miscarriage ?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Hi there i am just wondering how long does my period last after a miscarriage i miscarried almost 10 weeks ago and  got my period on the 4th of june and it has been really heavy and not usually like that but he plus side i have no cramps  anyways if someone could help out would be great thank you !
I am also sorry for your loss.  The bleeding after my miscarriage was like this.  I bled like a heavy af for a week.  The second week I bled lightly and the 3rd week I had spotting on and off for about a week.

I got my first af 37 days after my miscarriage and that lasted 7 days which is normal for me.  Normally I spot for about 2 days before it starts but with this one I spotted for one day, bled for about 5 and then spotted again.  My af was like a normal af for myself, normally I get lots of pain but with this one I didn't.

I think everyone is different and we all react differently but I do hear that it is normal to bleed quite heavy with your first af after a miscarriage
I'm sorry for your loss.  My first period after my mc lasted for 8 days ( very long for me.  it is usually 3 or 4 ) and it was very heavy too.  I wish you a bfp soon!

thank you so much for your reply yeah i have now noticed that is slowing down but not that much if it dont slow done i will have to go see the doctor bu thanks  i am so glad i am no the only one that goes threw this angain thank you both  take care
i had a mc on the22-23of March,i went back to the hospital on 11 of April,the gynea said that they need to clean my womb again that it wasn't well done previously;and now, or nor;i have this light spots,it's on and off and brownish for a week now.it comes mixed up with mucous
For the first 4days it was painfull like period pain,the 5th day up to date it's more lighter and no more pain.
Is my period back or not,i'm confused,please ,help me out there