How long does this last?
It was confirmed yesterday that I am having a miscarriage. We have been in and out of the hospital since late Friday night. Went in yesterday with bad cramps and heavy bleeding. My beta dropped by half and my cervix is opening. The pain has gotten better physically but I am wondering how long does the whole process of a miscarriage last? I was 5 weeks along. Just a few minutes ago I went to the bathroom and I am passing alot more blood and clots.
Sorry for your lost, I am currently going through the same thing except I found out that I wa carryig two and the fetuses stopped developing three weeks apart. This process can be anywhere between days to several weeks. I can't go through the pain and so I'm going to have a d&c to get the process over with unless My body naturally does it before then. But its up to you if you want to wait the process out or not.
The bleeding has slowed a good bit....it's now like how the ending of your period is like.