How long for HCG to drop after m/c?
I had my miscarriage last Wednesday (1 week ago) at about 7 weeks 1 day.  I had been spotting/bleeding lightly for nearly a month (it started just a couple days after I found out I was pregnant).  I went through 4 blood tests and 2 ultrasounds, and everything was looking good.  My HCG was doubling and we saw a sac in my uterus at 5.5 weeks, although no baby was visible in the sac yet.  

Anyway, I went on to miscarry naturally at home last Wednesday night and went in Friday morning for a follow-up blood test.  They didn't give me the exact number, but said my HCG was still in the 3,000s and that I need to come in on Friday for a follow-up ultrasound to see if any tissue is still present.  I'm really hoping not to have to go through a D&C for multiple reasons.  The first is that I've already gone through the terrifying experience of a natural m/c.. I'm just going to be really disappointed if I didn't even get everything out and still have to go through the D&C also.  Secondly, I've read that D&C may have poor effects on future fertility, something I'd rather avoid if possible.

I don't know how high my HCG peaked before my m/c, so I'm not sure how far of a drop the 3,000s would be.  I'm just wondering if anyone knows how soon it should be back down to 0 (or close) if I had a complete miscarriage.
Hey

I think everyone is different and I think it could depend on how far along you were.  I know it took 4 weeks for my hcg levels to get down to 2 and then I got my af at 37 days post miscarriage.

I hope that helps and I am sorry for your loss