How soon can I safely get pregnant after a d and e procedure
I had a d and e december 28th.  I was told no sex for two weeks.  we want to start trying again right away.  Is it safe to start in two weeks as long as the bleeding has stopped?
They say two weeks but when you go back for a check up its two more weeks. I had to wait four weeks to have sex. You just dont want to risk infection and future fertility. My period came back at 5 1/2 weeks. Then I concieved again and things are just fine. You might hear some people suggesting to wait for 3 cycles to be safe, but its not neccessary. If I were you, I would wait atleast 1, like I did, so you can track when you ovulate and how far along you would be if you do get pregnant.
I had to wait six weeks to have sex but my doc was also extremly cauious because he wasnt sure what caused the miscarriage he told me to wait six months to a year to get prego again but 4 months later im prego again lol
They want you to wait two weeks but I waited until I got my first period back which was 8 weeks after having the procedure. You have to keep in mind that since they completely clean you out, there is a chance of another miscarriage happening if you get pregnant right away, since there isn't a good healthy lining for the new embryo to attach to. I had the procedure March 28 of last year and found out at the beginning of September I was pregnant again, so it only took five months. I am now almost 22 weeks with a healthy baby girl. I wish you the best of luck on your next sticky little bean :)
Thank you so much.  How far along are you now?
How are things goin with the pregnancy?
Thanks for the advice and I'm glad to hear everything is going well.
Im 7 weeks 2 days :))
i had a d & e on July 25 and we wanted to try again for a baby. my docter said wait two weeks and my period came normal i've actually had two but i was due for my 3rd on friday and its not here. do you think its too soon to be pregnant agin