Miscarriages Community
How to comfort a friend

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

How to comfort a friend

Hey everyone. My friend just went through a miscarriage after being told she would never be able to have babies. She is such a wreck and depressed and nothing I say seems to help her. Which I completely understand. I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm 22 weeks pregnant. Is there anything to help make her feel better or should I just leave it alone?
Oh my god, your poor friend, and poor you it must feel quite awkward.. When I had my miscarriage I don't know if your friend is the same but I felt angry when I saw pregnant people/ babies. But I also felt very alone like noone wanted to talk to me about it, and it was all I could think about. I would just tell her that you care about her and if she ever wants anyone to talk to about anything your there. That's the kind of friend I wanted at the time.
P.s Many women who have been told they can't have babies have had babys.