I just want to feel normal again...
........it ***** soooo bad to still feel like your pregnant and you aren't anymore! I'm dizzy, nauseous and soooo tired and there isn't any good reason anymore All I want is my husband but I won't see him until maybe Monday night. This is all like rubbing salt into the wound.
it'll take a little while for all your hormones to go back to normal and physically and mentally   recover from having a m/c i'm sorry you lost your baby and that your husband can't be there with you i hope you start feeling better soon
It's crazy Bc Bc the day before I was told I MC all my symptoms went away. I had more energy and felt great (physically) even after I lost the baby it took only a week or two for my HGC to go down to 2 (which they consider safe, 10+ is pregnant). For a while you are going to want to mentally punch a wall... I still do and next month it will have been a year. All I can say is move... Forward... Sometimes that's all we can do until tomorrow
It seems like physically I feel better but as soon as I go out and do something, I got worn down easliy. It has gotten a lot better in the last day or so.