Is a miscarriage underway?
My girlfriend is about 8 weeks pregnant give or take and is experiencing severe( she says on a scale of 1-10, its an 8) pain in the pelvic area.  She also has really bad back pain, a little worst than what it is normally during her pregnancy and has some other symptoms of pregnancy like frequent urination, headaches, etc.  She said the pain is not dull and that it is an extremely sharp pain.

She had a miscarriage on 4/14/08 and said this pain she is having now is just like the one she had when she had a miscarriage before.  When she had her miscarriage in april she was around 8 weeks too.  She had bleeding in april the day that she expereienced her miscarriage in april but this time does not have any bleeding.  Please help me in what is going on here.  She is going to the doctors tommorrow.  Thank  you all, God Bless.
charrison- i answered this question for you int he 21 plus forum.

she could be having an eptiopic pregnancy with those symptoms and needs to go to the doctors of ER immediately.