MTHFR and miscarriages
I am homozygous MTHFR A1298C, and have had 4 miscarriages: the first at 5 W; the second was a twin pregnancy (miscarriages at 9 W and 12 W); the last at 7 W. Now I take baby aspirin, folic acid and vitamin B, but when I will be prengant I must take eparin. I have many others mutations: Pai I 5g/5g; HPA 1 1a/1a; ACE del/del;F XIII homo V34L; Beta Fibr. Hetero 455G>A. Fibrinogen (now): 11,8. I 'm a little positive to ASMA (1:40), and I have, sometimes, erythema, so i take also prednisone. I'm sure that I find causes of my miscarriages, but I'm searching for studies or news/statistics about my situation, specially about mthfr homo A1298C, because there are many confusion ...So I ask: Is my condition actually miscarriage's cause? There are riscks for my health when I will be pregnant again?
Thank you.
I'm so sorry for your losses. I have had repeat m/cs myself. Each one breaks a piece of you. I have not experience with what you have but I can lend you support and a listening ear. All the women on here are very sweet and quite knowledgeable so hopeully one of them has some experience with what you are experiencing. If not there is ask a dr forum you could post your question in. I wish you the best. If you ever need to talk I'm here.
AP-Community Leader
Thank you very much for your words and your advice.
I'm so sorry for your losses.  I'm sorry but I don't really know anything about what you are asking.  As AP said there is a dr's forum.  There is also the fertility forum, I don't know if any of the ladies over there could help you out?
Mthfr75- You are so welcome. If I can help you in any way I will. I wish I had more knowledge with what you are faced with but I don't. I do wish you all the best.

Bam- Thanks.

Hugs,
AP