Miscarriage
I've been scanned early as I was having some light bleeding, an been told that my baby stopped growing at 7 weeks and has no heartbeat. I should be 8 or 9 weeks by now.. I had blood taken to check my hormone levels and I have to go back again tomorrow for more test, but I havrn't had heavy bleeding or cramps yet. A stupid, small part of me still has hope, but deep down I know it's over. Has anyone else had the same experience? If I do lose the baby, how long before we can try again?
I m sorry for ur loss...My baby stopped growing at 6 wks n 5 days n i was suppose to be 8 weeks. Tht was last yr it two weeks of spotting n whn i was suppose to be 11weeks i started bleeding really heavy and started to pass tissues... It took me about 5 months to get pregnant again... But u cn start trying as soon as ur doctor tells u to... Usually thy tell u to w8 1 cycle b4 trying... Take care n keep us posted...
Thank you, I feel better hearing that you had the same experience and conceived again quickly.