Miscarriage
How do I tell my husband I am having a miscarriage
I'm so sorry, I've had two and I understand how rough it is.

When I miss carried with my first I waited a few days to tell my husband, mainly cause I wanted to confirm. He was at the hospital with me for the second so the dr told us together.

With my first I just sat him down on our bed and told him 'I talked to the dr this morning and they said I lost the baby. Do you have any questions?'

I gave him All the details about Miss carried my OB gave me i.e. Sometimes the egg just doesn't accept the sperm. My uterus decided the combo wasn't viable.
Hope that helped a little.
I miscarried with my first. I was really upset when I found out, and called him crying and told him.  Partially I needed support from him. I'm sure anyway you tell him, he'll be there for you.
The relation of husband and wife is build on trust and understanding. You are his wife and there should be great understanding between you both. You just frankly tell your husband about this, because he is father of your would be baby. He will definitely support you. And there is nothing to worry about it, and you can be pregnant again. Then, why you are feeling burden on your mind and health?