Miscarriage
I was only 6 weeks pregnant never had this hcg levels problems before, we were expecting baby 4 we both were excited to announce my pregnancy like other people would. On Tuesday morning I notice cramping spotting them blood so i went to the e.r. and I was life threatening to have a miscarriage just cause of my HCG levels, so this morning I had blood work after I went home to rest and when I went to the restroom I saw our 6 weeks old baby. I have no words to explain on this pregnancy.
I am sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry to hear about these recent events, Claudia.

The loss of a pregnancy is devastating, but please understand that you are not at fault and miscarriages are unfortunately relatively common within the first trimester.

The most important steps going forward is following the plan your ER set up for you (getting an ultrasound and another beta). At this point, it is useful to keep an eye on how much blood you're losing. You may be referred to an early pregnancy clinic, where a nurse/OBGYN will be able to help you going forward.

Again, I am very sorry that this has happened to you and I wish you the best of luck going forward.
I'm so sorry to hear!! Thank you for sharing.