Miscarriage Help
I had a started having a miscarriage on January 9th, 2011. I was actually pregnant with twins, and passed to really large clots. There were a bunch of smaller clots that came out as well. I bled for what seemed like forever, but it eventually stopped about two weeks later. Actually it was defiantly a little over two weeks. Well I started bleeding again on February 8th, 2011. I thought it was just a period. But then I read that you should have a period no earlier than 4 weeks after a miscarriage. And that you should go at least 20 days with no bleeding. I am still bleeding, from this so called period, Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks that I have been bleeding again. I just want to go on with my life, but I am having this constant reminder of what I lost. Is this normal? What should I do? I can't go to the doctor, because I don't have health insurance. I don't feel any pain, and there is no offensive smell coming from me. Any and all advice is appreciated!
Get medical help whether you have insurance or not.  You don't even know for sure that you have had a complete miscarriage.  At the very least, get an hCG blood test to tell you what your levels are.  You should also have an ultrasound.  I am sorry if this sounds unsympathetic, but find the money to see a doctor or go to a health service that charges on a sliding scale, or something.  Miscarriage can be prolonged and complicated, and you should at least get the word from a medical person that your uterus looks OK.