Miscarriages Community
Miscarriage Help
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Miscarriage Help

I had a started having a miscarriage on January 9th, 2011. I was actually pregnant with twins, and passed to really large clots. There were a bunch of smaller clots that came out as well. I bled for what seemed like forever, but it eventually stopped about two weeks later. Actually it was defiantly a little over two weeks. Well I started bleeding again on February 8th, 2011. I thought it was just a period. But then I read that you should have a period no earlier than 4 weeks after a miscarriage. And that you should go at least 20 days with no bleeding. I am still bleeding, from this so called period, Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks that I have been bleeding again. I just want to go on with my life, but I am having this constant reminder of what I lost. Is this normal? What should I do? I can't go to the doctor, because I don't have health insurance. I don't feel any pain, and there is no offensive smell coming from me. Any and all advice is appreciated!
Related Discussions
134578_tn?1404951303
Get medical help whether you have insurance or not.  You don't even know for sure that you have had a complete miscarriage.  At the very least, get an hCG blood test to tell you what your levels are.  You should also have an ultrasound.  I am sorry if this sounds unsympathetic, but find the money to see a doctor or go to a health service that charges on a sliding scale, or something.  Miscarriage can be prolonged and complicated, and you should at least get the word from a medical person that your uterus looks OK.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...