Miscarriages Community
Miscarriage Last June/Irregular Periods/Constant Bleeding for the Past ...

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Miscarriage Last June/Irregular Periods/Constant Bleeding for the Past Month

I lost my baby in June of 2012 and then had the standard bleeding/healing time for a months afterwards. Since then my periods have been irregular, but nothing concerning. However...For the past approx month, I have been bleeding constantly, with it starting as a brownish discharge for about a week. After that week, it has been a bright red every single day. EVERY day. I have no insurance. What is going on with my bleeding? Should I be less or more worried and nervous than I am now?
Please help!!!
Wow, that's pretty strange, I know I would be concerned.. I really think you should get checked out...
Any idea how I can get it checked out if I don't have insurance?
I saw that in the section of this website called Gynecology / Women's Health,
a doctor answers loads of women's questions. Post on there and maybe she'll answer.
Good luck!
I'm not for sure where you live. However,  any medical facility can't deny you service due to you inability to pay. THEY HAVE TO SEE YOU!  Please go to your nearest ER would be accessible rather than making an appointment. I've worked in healthcare for years and I'm certain of this.
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate your help.
You could have a hormonal imbalance, I had periods like that and my doctor put me on the bc pill to help get my cycle back on schedule.
Hope everything turns out alright. Definately get seen though, depending on where you live there could be a free clinic in the area too.