Miscarriage and bleeding(has anyone else experienced this) please help
I had a miscarriage in Feb at 8 wks 5 days but the baby stopped growing at 6 wks. My doctor refused to do a d&c. I bleed bad for 5 wks that ending me in the er. They did a ultrasound and said I had passed everything so they gave me a shot to stop my bleeding. The shot only helped for one day and I started bleeding again up until 2 days again and now bam the bleeding has started again and it's now been 10 wks. I've had blood work done and another ultrasound and they said everything looks fine. Please has anyone been through this.. im trying to get past this but its been very hard for me since im still bleeding
I have no advicd, but I think I would seek out a second opinion,  I sire hope you figure out what is going on.
I am so sorry for your loss
I have been to two different doctors and it's the same thing. I just wish I could get past it