Miscarriages Community
Miscarriage at 14w3d

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Miscarriage at 14w3d

I miscarried on Christmas at 14 weeks 3 days, I held my baby in my hands. My husband and I had been trying since he returned home from Afghanistan in July 2012. I had no idea I was pregnant until I was rushed to the ER on December 22nd. ( My periods have always been irregular and i had no symptoms. ) My husband and I are both heart broken. But we want to try again before he deploys again in June. I've heard your fertility increases after miscarriage, is that true? We immediately started trying again, but I am so scared of losing another baby. Have any of you been through this? And if so how long did it take you to conceive again?
I recently had a missed m/c on december 23. I went for routine 15 week appointment on 12/21 and there was no h/b. They said he measured about 13 weeks.I was sent to the hospital so they could induce me. It took 38.5 hours and I finally delivered my son Andrew. It has now been 4 weeks since I delivered and am waiting on my period to resume. Have you had your period yet? The doctor that delivered me said to wait 3 months. My husband is also military, and will be leaving for training from April-June and will deploy in September.
I miscarried but at 7-8 weeks. When the bleeding stoped from natural expelltion I conceived the following day and am now 35 weeks and 4 days with a healthy little girl.
I misscariage at 17 weeks and 5 days nov 18 & I got my period dec 30-5 now we trying to get pregnant and hopefully I don't get a period
Thanks for the info! Good luck to you, and I have you conceive quickly. Veronicamommysoon, do you know the cause of your m/c?

We have our follow-up on Jan 28, and should have results if any. He had obvious issues. His intestines were on the outside of his body, missing an arm, and his nose had not developed. I had two ultrasounds one at 10 weeks and one at 12 weeks. At both ultrasounds he had a strong heart beat, but he was always laying on the same side and never moving around.
Mine was due to doctors negligence she gave me to much morphine and I had a bacteria due to uti & they never treated me. That happen at the ER my babe has healthy
I found out I had a missed miscarriage the day after christmas, when I was eight weeks. My husband and I are also trying again now. My dr said I very possibly could conceive this month. I have heard it's easier to conceive again right after. I don't know if i'm ready yet though, i'm completely heartbroken.