Miscarriage less than a year ago???
I had a miscarriage a in aug 2011 at 11 weeks. Now I'm 6 weeks and its march 2012. What are the chances of another miscarriage??? I have no health problems but asthma.
some times you can have a miscarriage if you had one before so if i was you i would see the dr alot to make sure every thing is going fine
Sorry for your loss and congratulations on this pregnancy. I have just lost mine and was worried of it happening again. I  aked my doctor this question .Having one miscarriage does not increase your chances of having another. Miscarriages are common and around 30% of women have one in the early stages . So having one doesn't necessarily mean you'll have another chances are that you will go on to having a healthy baby. My doctor couldn't say I wouldnt have another miscarriage because they can't predict it but these facts were reassuring. I was told your only investigated if you have three in a row  . Hope this helps
Sorry for your lost I myself have had 3 lost, my last one i was 15 wks and 3 days. My cervix started to open, but my doctor said that this time it could be Diffrent not one pregnancy is the same. All we can do is take it one month at a time and so far me and my baby are doing good, all you can do is put it in God's hands and thank  him everyday that you have to carry your baby, just think that it is always some other woman that didn't make it ad fat ad you did. I hope this helps and good luck
Sorry for your loss. I went through a miscarriage in Jan 2012. It was a silent miscarriage and I found this out on my 12 week scan!!!

In regards to a 2nd miscarriage, your chance is really no higher, only when you have 2 miscarriages, then this could suggest that there could be a problem, but that's not always the case either. My friend at 2 miscarriages, and there was nothing wrong with it, sometimes it can be just bad luck. It's like a lottery being honest.

I know you must be really scared and I feel for you so much because am trying now and when or if I get pregant am going to be so scared too. It's so horrible that we have been robbed of enjoying our future pregancy, we shouldn't have gone through this and It's awful.

Please try & relax because worry will not do anything. This is easy for others to say, but we have to remain calm and this goes for me too, when or if I fall pregant again, hopefully I should :-)

I wish you every luck and happiness and success. Pls let me know how ur 12 week scan goes, because it gives hope to others too. Others have said they would keep others on the blog updated, but this does not always happen, but we all do lead very busy lives, so I understand.

Takecare

Rachel x
I was meant to say that my friend experience 2 miscarriages and there was nothing wrong with her. Thanks