Miscarriages Community
Miscarriage no period?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Miscarriage no period?

I had a Miscarriage and had to have a D and C done that was in nov 18th and i still have not have had my period and today is Dec 21st how long after a D and C should i get my period.....I'm not on birth control because we are going to try again but they told me to wait atleast two periods I don't want to rush anything but they told me 2 to 4 weeks before my period begins. I stopped bleeding  about a week to a few days after my D an C. I have had sex but mostly protected  sex but one time... The Dr told me i prob won't ovulate but he has seen it in the passed i just want everything to be right... So I was wondering how long after should i get a normal period and if i haven't gotten one should i call or be worried? Please and during a exam they found a mass on of my ovaries but he thought that it was okay?! is there something I'm missing here
with a d&c it takes a little longer for your cycle to get back to normal, your hcg levels have to drop to around 10-5, so you could wait anything from 4-8 wks for your cycle to resume, if it hasnt after 8 wks I would do a pregnancy test if your having unprotected sex