Miscarriages Community
Miscarriage or early period

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Miscarriage or early period

Me and my husband have been trying since the beginning of October, and so I started my period on October 20th which was normal, it was on time and all that. Then on November 7th I started spotting, I thought it was implantation bleeding, the spotting which started as brownish mucus then lasted until the evening of the 9th when it started to get heavier, on the morning of the 10th I had very heavy bleeding with clots and cramping, this lasted until yesterday morning where is started to taper off... by last night it went back to light spotting and today it is back to brown mucus like spotting almost gone... but I still have what feels like a soreness in my uterus (I am guessing the location). Also, while I had the heavy bleeding I felt a fluttering feeling in the same area...

My normal periods always last around 3 days, and sometimes they are heavy and sometimes not. I always have bad cramping. Can someone please help me understand this, I am not sure if I should assume its just an early period or if I should go ahead and see a doctor in case something more is going on....
I really don't know.  It's really hard to know if bleeding is a m/c when there hasn't been a positive hpt prior.  And even then, it's hard to know if somethig is indeed a m/c w/o seeing a doctor.  I think it would be a good idea to go ahead and see your doctor.  He/She will have a better idea of what's going on.