Miscarried 3 weeks ago....started having pregnancy symptoms recently
I found out that I was pregnant on November 6, 2011 (I was roughly 4 1/2 weeks). I miscarried on November 8th and bleed for about 2 days. It has been about 3 weeks and 1 day, and I have began to have symptoms again. My breast are extremely tender and I have had some nausea as well fatigue and and bloated (more than usual). Is it possible that I can be pregnant again?
You could very well be pregnant again, or it could still be the same pregnancy, 2 days is quite a short time to bleed with a miscarriage, was it a d&c or did you have a natural one, if it was natural did you pass a sack, or have you had a follow up u/s  or bloods to confirm that it was indeed a miscarriage, also if you didnt fully pass everything, some of the pregnancy symptoms can carry on. If your miscarriage was confirmed then yes it is possible and people do say that your more fertile after a miscarriage, I would go and get some bloods done and see where they're at, good luck
It was a confirmed miscarriage, and I passed several blood clots with tissue. I bleed heavy for 2 days and spotted for maybe a day after that. They didn't do a D&C.
Have you tried taking a hpt?  It is possible to get pregnant fairly quickly after a natural m/c.  I m/c last month and ovulated 16 days after the 1st day of bleeding from the m/c.  I was 6 weeks along and my bleeding lasted a week...so since you were earlier along when you m/c  that could mean that you ovulated earlier than I did with mine.  so it's possible. good luck.
yes well then you have a good chance of being preggers again :) good luck