Miscarried at the weekend -how long til I start again?
Hey guys

Gutted as I write this. Ended up in A & E at the weekend and lost my pregnancy at 7 weeks. Myself and my fiance are upset clearly despite the doctors telling us this is quite common in the first pregnancy. We want a family more than anything in the world and had put so much hope into me being pregnant, however we don't want to be discouraged and want to try again.

The doctor told me that we should use protection for the next 3 months before trying again but then a nurse told me this is just precautionary ... is there anyone who has suffered miscarriage and can tell me is there any harm in trying straight away again?

Thanks so much xxx
I had same thing happen to me. Both my regular obgyn and the emergency one who did my dc told me to wait two weeks and then we could start trying. Dr said we could even become pregnant that first month. He said dr's used to tell people to wait but there isn't any reason to anymore, that when your body is ready to get pregnant again, it will. We didn't really try last month but I really want to try this coming month.
Xxx thanks Courtney... I really don't want to wait so will start again soon so
Hiya,
id a miscarrige at 5 weeks on  october 31st and my nurse said to wait to have at least 2 or 3 periods, but then other people said no you can try straight  away,, i gave myself one period and got pregnant straight away trying after that! :) im now almost 12 weeks pregnant, maybe just give yourself one cycle ,,best wishes
Annemarie x
I'm sorry for your loss.My heart is breaking for you.Hope you will better soon.
You are in my prayers.