Misscarriage? Not sure....Help?
So, One week i took a pregnancy test it was negative. 2 weeks later i took another one, it was posative, i took about 5 more tests in the next 2 weeks all posative, then one day, i had only ate a little bit and i had the worst cramping everywhere and blacked out cause no food in my stomache. i thought maybe the baby was fine, then took another pregnancy test and it was negative. I never bleed though. Now 3 months later, my last period something with a hard outside like a ball of blood cells came out during my period. Could that of been my 5 weeks old baby that was misscarried 3 months ago? When do you think i could get pregnant again?
If that was your first period since your positive tests, then it is possible.  However if it's not your first period since, then it is doubtful!  Have you read about chemical pregnancies?  After 2 cycles it is safe to try again, unless it was chemical than you can try right away.  Most people don't even know they miscarry unless they're trying and paying close attention.  Hope that helps!
I really don't know . During all that time that you were testing positive did you ever see a doctor?  It would be important to get checked out, especially if you think you had a m/c, just to make sure everything has passed out of you.