Missed period,negative pregnancy test?
My last period was March 3rd. I got all the symptoms that my period was coming..(brown discharge cramps etc...) and now I'm having some bright red bleeding,but it's not the normal amount I usually get when I start my period, it's pretty light bleeding. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I had a miscarriage in October 2009, but after that I have had normal periods until now. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms either... has this happened to anyone else?
Our periods can be pretty all over the place following a miscarriage.  It is also quite normal to have a lighter period once in a while and even miss a period completely.  This can be down to sudden diet changes, stress etc.

My advice would be to do another hpt in about a week just to rule out a possible pregnancy.  If that is negative then I would say that you have had a period even though it is very light.

I'm sorry for your loss.