My period was a redish purple?
Okay, so My boyfriend and i was messing around one day, and he put his penis in me then took it out.
we did that like 5 times but we never did anything else. " different days"

He never *** untill later on. never in side of me.
well, when i had my period i saw a purpleish / red color of blood ?  what could this be??
weve been together for 6 months and . we haven't fully had sex. but i still have my cherry.

could i be preg?
Sweetie, I'm not sure how to answer you - you said that he put his penis "in" you several times and "different days" yet you're still a virgin ?  It sounds like you were unintentionally practicing the "withdrawal" method of birth control which is not always safe as sometimes pre-ejaculate has high concentration of viable sperm.  However, you had your period and the purplish / red could just be dark clots or old blood.   If you're worried about being pregnant you should take a home pregnancy test to make sure.  In the meanwhile , I strongly strongly suggest you still use a condom or other safer methods of protection so you don't have to go through this stress again.  If you don't plan on having a child with someone you've known 6 months - please consider it.  good luck.
I'm also not sure how to answer that. Umm I'm confused as to how you would still be a virgin??? (cherry not popping doesn't matter, penetration on the other hand does)  And if you are not wanting a baby you should most definitely get on birth control and use a condom. The "pull out method" isn't a safe way to go about it. I don't think you are pregnant but you should test just to make sure. Also the purplish color is probably old blood. And so your informed alittle better any kind of penetration like that IS sex. just because he doesnt stay in or go in all the way its still sex. You should be better informed before attempting this again if you are not wanting a baby.
Well, the last time we ever did anything he did have a condom on. but when we went to go in it became unhard. so he put it in a couple of times. then took it out. he never cumed at all.

Okay, so then im not a virgin since he went in me but my periods have been weird since then. Well my symptoms have been. I have been having Headace that hurt like ****.
Cramps. Stomach hurts and. Ive been dizzy and nausa just one day when i started my period .

my last period it was like little late. then this time it was little early.
I don't know what possibly it could be.

I looked up on the internet and they said the purple could be a miscarriage but, I don't think im preg.
he only put it in once. then took it out and never put it back in. in all the times. but twice. the last two times we done anything
You make yourself sound to young to be having sex in the first place.
Right now if your still in your teens or beginning your periods then your periods are going to be irregular its perfectly normal. But you should really start practicing "Safer" Sex. The pull out method is not safe.
Id strongly suggest you use Birth control or Condoms. And also take Pregnancy tests. Speaking from experience unexpected pregnancy is horrible and if you don't take care of it in time a miscarriage is worst.