No breast tenderness during cycles ever since an early miscarrage
I had sore breasts every cycle without fail two weeks before my period was due. I had an early miscarrage 3 months ago and ever since then ive had absolutley no breast tenderness or pain. I used opks this last cycle and had a positive on day 17. It is now 10 DPO and still no breast tenderness. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal?
I'm sorry for your loss. It's common after a m/c to have different side affects during our cycles that we haven't had before. Our bodies can take a while to get back to normal after a m/c. Did you take a hpt just to dbl chk.? Good luck and keep me posted...

AP
has this happened to anyone and how long did it take to get breast tenderness again. Im on my 3rd cycle now and still dont have any breast tenderness. Im worried theres something wrong with my progesterone levels and or ovulation?
Yes it has happened to me and I don't know why. Am concerned too.
Hi, this is my first cycle and the sore breast warning did not warn me that my period was coming. I MC in Jan and it last 2 weeks, now its been 2 weeks and my first cycle began. Its hard to say whats normal and not. I guess this is our new normal now.+ i was told it takes 4-6 weeks for the first cycle to start its only bee two for me. This is fine i guess...
I am having exactly what you describe also 3 months after m/c (which is my second this year). I am concerned with hormonal problems also. Please let me know if you ever got to the bottom of it.
i'm the exact opposite! Before my m/c in december, I never had any pms symptoms. Now last month I had bad pms for like a week before af. I had cramping, sore bbs, nausea, etc., which I've never had before. From everything I've read, it is completely normal for cycles and symptoms to change after a mc. I guess it pretty much just resets your entire system.
My mcs were three and four years ago respectively, and my premenstrual symptoms changed completely after them (particularly the second one). My body did not go back to its previous patterns at all. Instead it devrloped a new normal, so dont be too worried about not getting the same symptoms thst you were used to.
Sorry for your loss, and best wishes for the future.