No heartbeat detected for my twins, is there hope or no
The twins are measuring in at 8 to 8 1/2 weeks pregnant. I had internal and external altrosounds done today.

I have NO cramping, no bleeding, and signs of miscarriage.

Is it possible that their heartbeats may be able to be detected at a later date or do you think they are dead like the dr said?

I refused the dnc today and opted for a follow up altrosound in one week to see if they might have heartbeats then.

The twins are in the the same sack, identical and they are seperate from eachother, not attatched to one another.

Is there any hope or am I hoping for something that is just too far gone.
I'm really sorry, but they really should have heartbeats by now.. Although if it was me, I would feel the exact same way that you do right now, and I would want the repeat ultrasound, stranger things have happened. Keep your chin up and let me know how the next ultrasound goes?xx
When I was eight weeks no heartbeat was detected. I didn't think to much of it until I miscarried two weeks later. Wish you the best though and hope your outcome isn't like mine