OMG
so found out i might be having a miscarriage but that isn't my problem my problem is i been heavy bleeding for 10 days and it hasn't slowed down or stopped i am getting worried every time i have gone to the ER they say i am fine but now i a feeling lightheaded pain in head neck and lower back and almost passing out what the hell is going on???? i have to go to the OB/GYN tomorrow but idk what she will say i hope a d/c done but its scary knowing i been vaginal bleeding for over 10days
You need to go to the hospital if your having a miscarriage!! Im sorry but i dnt see how thats not a problem thats ur bby its sad!:(
Yeah, I'd be extremely sad.
Go to the ER and inform them you have been bleeding heavily for ten days and are getting lightheaded and feel as though you are going to pass out.  They shouldn't send you away.  Also call your ob's after-hours number and get advice and tell them you have been sent away from the ER (if it was recently -- if they sent you away on the second day of bleeding, that was not improper, but if they sent you away on day nine of heavy bleeding, that is improper.)  
ok people u need to understand with me this is my second miscarriage yes i am sad but me and my fiance will keep trying that is all i can do i am use to grieving fast **** i lost my mom and 2 babies so yes i am sad but aint letting it get to me. . i went to the OB today they said i miscarried sat and it all passed bleeding has finally slowed down then gave me meds to finish what is possible left of the sack just in case that i got to take tonight. . . i dont want to think that i lost another baby bc i know me and my fiance will try again after the new year. . . i also did blood work to see why i keep miscarring. . but thank u all for the thought oh btw i was bleeding for 6-7 days when i went in for massive bleeding and they did nothing. . .thank u all
Well at least you see the light at the end of the tunnel as hard as a loss is, it takes a strong person to do that, and I'm sorry you had to go through that, and got some answers!
Im sorry for that I misscariage 3 weeks ago at 17 weeks and 5 days. We are going to try in January I wish you luck. ♥
yea we are going to try here on February at the cruise we booked just today so we are excited to re start our days to get pregnant
I wish you the best. Keep in touch we should be pregnant by the same time and I have faith that we are going to be able to be mommy's soon'
same here.. Just waiting to get my period.. and then the hubby and me would be trying again.. Wish my period would hurry up and come already...
Me too. I hope it comes fast. My miscarriage was Nov 18 almost a month ago good luck :-) :-D  
agree im just happy the heavy bleeding has stopped BC i hate pads just waiting for that period to start i was suppose to start nov 10 but was still heavy bleeding from the miscarriage so we are just waiting and see what happens next. . hurry up periods hey if anyone wants to contact me i need friends just ask for my number. . .
I stop bleeding the same day as my misscariage. Sunday is going to be 4 weeks and hopefully I get a period soon
I bled for whole month during my miscarriage last year... i started with brown and reddish spotting for one and half week and than i started bleeding heavy for one and half week.. it started 1st of december and finished on 30th of december :)
that was how mine is i am still bleeding every so often but its super light i dont need a pad or tampon. . i hope to keep trying from now to feb when me and my fiance go on cruise. . . we already started to have sex but i know i wont get pregnant til after my period comes back but my period is so irregular idk when it will come it can be every month or every three months so lets find out lol. .. but happy that we are trying again. . i can tell at the beginning when we first found out i was prego that he wasnt happy but he was gettting the father look and getting happy til i lost it. . .so he is ready to start again we talk about it all the time what our kids will get into and how much they will resemble us lol. . . but we excited