Miscarriages Community
PRAYER PLEASE!!

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

PRAYER PLEASE!!

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME LADIES, MY MIND IS EVERY WHERE IM SO STRESSED OUT, IM BITTER IM UPSET IM ANGRY I CRY EVERY DAY AND NIGHT, I CANT GET OVER MY LAST MISCARRY, I JUST WANT TO DIE SOMETIMES. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS AWFUL AND LIKE IM UNSTABLE BUT IM NOT IM JUST REALLY HURT, WHEN I SEE ALL THESE GIRLS GETTING PREGNANT THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING OR DONT DESERVE KIDS AND THEY HAVE THEM MAKES ME EVEN MADDER! THERE ARE SO MANY GIRLS WHERE I LIVE IN THIS SITUATION THAT I KNOW AND IM LIKE SO BITTER, DOWN DEEP IM NOT LIKE THIS AND I HATE BEING LAST THIS, IM MISERABLE. IVE DONE EVERYTHING I KNOW TO DO, IVE PRAYED ABOUT IT, IVE TALKED ABOUT IT, I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO GET OVER IT. IM NOT A MEAN AND HATEFUL PERSON AND THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS TURNING ME INTO SOMEONE IM NOT. IM READY TO JUST MOVE ON AND NOT BE MAD ANYMORE.
Aww im. Sorry u feeling this way ur time will come to be a.mommy just wait and ul see :)
Im sooo sorry you feeling like this. Much pregnancy wasn't a huge shocked to me but im grateful though. Also im sorry about your miscarriage i feel so bad now "/
I meant my pregnancy was a shocked to me
This had me in tears

I have miscarried once and I was the same way, I was to the point where I would catch myself getting angry seeing pregnant girls...I know its much easier said than done but just keep yer faith. God hasn't forgot about yu and I'm sure he's preparing something extra special with your name on it:) it took me 2 years to even get another positive test

Don't give up because yu are going to make some special kid a really awesome mommy

Praying for yu<3
THIS IS THE WORST THING IVE EVER BEEN THREW IN MY LIFE. AND IVE BEEN THREW A LOT! WE SEEN THE HEART BEAT TWICE AND THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS FINE THEN AT 12 WEEKS WE FOUND AT THINGS WERE NOT FINE, IM JUST TORN UP, IM SOO STRESSED OUT MY MIND IS ALL OVER THE PLACE, I CANT FOCUS I THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME
No matter what anyone says you were a great mommy. That baby had a mommy that loved it more than anyone.  You will always be a mom.  I know how you feel I felt the exact same way when I lost my little boy. And for some reason every girl would be pregnant. I mean girls that didn't even take care of their other kids. I didn't want to feel hate but I did I was angry at the world. Don't be afraid time will pass and slowly you will start to accept things just give it time. If u need to talk message me. May God bless you and give you strength.
I understand ur anger,its tough wanting a baby and seeing ppl.take there kids for granted some times.  Stressing urself isn't good though. I had a miscarriage 3months ago the baby of my child wasnt that thrilled about it. It stress me out so much i cried n cried but i wanted the baby at 6weeks i miscarried n i was so miserable losing the baby u wanted so much is hard n emotional. I got pregnant again im 5weeks my BF wants n is happy about the baby so im not stressing anymore. Letting ur anger out is good n u dont sound like a horrible person to me ill pray that ur pregnancy goes well best of luck
I'm sorry I know exactly how you feel I had 2 baby's that I lost. It's really hard but u have to be strong . When I lost my baby's i thought it was the end of the world but god works in mysteryes ways and he wouldn't put us threw things we can't Handel. I'm pregnant now and I never thought I would be Abel to ever feel or see the days when my bellys growing. Your day will come just stay positive and pray god loves you don't feel like this is your fault or u did something wrong cuz that's how I felt. Your right some girls that don't deserve baby's but that's not for us to judge let you be the better person and just wish them the best . Hate and envy is the ugliest thing we can do . I just turned 20 and I been threw a lot and iv learned from mine and other ppls mistakes I hope I helped you in some way. Live life love life it's beautiful and so are you Goodluck:)
And I'll keep you in my prayers.
THANKS LADIES ILL BE FINE
:( I hope you start to feel better soon.. As I said before, I think it will happen when you least expect it to.:) Take care, I'll pray for you. Message me if you wanna talk. :)
I was bitter too when i lost baby last yr coz i worked do hard loosing weight all the time coz of pcos. N whn i got pregnant i thought finally i cn enjoy myself a bit. Bt things went rong. I use to cry all the time. My SIL ws pregnant n l7bing in the sme house she cme n told me abt her bby hb n i was mc mine. I cried so much. Next month i made my husband move out of the house. For 3 mnths i use to cry evertime i use to hve cycles. I didnt want to c my family. Thn i cme up wiv an idea. I started working out. Left all websites. Stopped using internet. All i stArted thinking i m gna loose weight i started listening to music which calms me down. Relaxed. I started dieting eating things which are healthy for me. I stopped thinkibg of getting pregnant. I felt really differnt. Then in july i found out i ws prgnant. Whn i fell prg i ws shocked. Thn i stayed relaxed my all work out was helping out. I jst kept preparing myself 4 nxt mc. Bt i neva noticed nything i kept quite till i had 13 wks scan. U ws so scared yo go inside u/s room i actually said to my dh tht if i m less then 8 wks thn i ll go dor natural mc. If i m gna be more dn 10 wks n dre no hb thn i ll go to hoapital. I didnt open my eyes until technician said its a beauiful baby thn she showed me hb. She said i m 13wks n 2 dais. N i couldnt believe myself  evn my doctor said tht u did not ovulate i june may u ovulated v3ry late. Believe i knw its hard work bt if u start to working out find sumthing which keeps u really bzy. U will different u will gain alot patience. I use 2 work 3 hrs everyday. And walking separately. Bbe u will be f9 its jst matter of time u ll pregnant soon.
Hey hun, I still hurt for you... I know exactly how you feel I'm sure we had this chat before.. Keep your head and your heart in there.. your time is coming. If I'm not mistaken, didn't I read somewhere that your Dr may have found the cause for the miscarriage??