Period
I've took 2 pregnancy test in both came out positive im a month & 5 days now and my questions is why am I bleeding know can you still have a period while your pregnant or am I having an miscarriage? my other questions is I really want to get pregnant so how can I get pregnant my period just started today
If you took a pregnancy test and it's positive then you are/were pregnant. I can't say that you are miscarrying for sure. Are you cramping? When you bleed during pregnancy it's called "Spotting" you can't actually get a period. This is my second pregnancy, my first ended in miscarriage last year in August at 9+5. I'm currently 20+4 with my rainbow baby. But when I was 6 weeks with this baby I had spotting (Thick red very clotty blood) and there was quite alot of it.. I was freaking out but I went to my doctor (Who was aware of my miscarriage/current pregnancy) and he sent me off for bloodwork and an ultrasound, and that was when I saw my little girls heart, beating away for the first time. So what I recommend you do is the same see your doctor, tell them about the positive tests (Bring them in if you like) and your spotting and they should get you a dating ultrasound and monitor your HCG hormones too make sure they're rising. Good luck! Feel free to messages me anytime.xx (: