Plan B, two periods in a month, + pregnancy test, heavy bleeding for a week
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me understand what might be going on. I had unprotected sex Oct. 2 with my husband, took Plan B Oct. 3, got my period Oct. 8-Oct.13. Come Monday Oct. 24 I began spotting a brownish-black discharge and it has increasingly gotten heavier and now I'm bleeding what seems to be similar to a heavy period (blood now red in color). I'm not having pains but I am feeling uncomfortable like I would during my period. I took two pregnancy tests yesterday  and both came back positive. Should I go to the ER or wait at home and go to my Dr. Monday l? Am I having a miscarriage?
Please go and see a Dr. A positive pregnancy test does mean that you are pregnant but it may not be a viable pregnancy. You also need to have it checked to ensure that it isn't ectopic. With my ectopic I didn't have any of the classic symptoms, just a positive pregnancy test after a period and mild discomfort.
Fingers crossed for a better outcome for you