Miscarriages Community
Please advice or previous experiences

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Please advice or previous experiences

I'm sorry if iv posted this on the wrong forum but today iv been for a scan as I didn't feel as pregnant as what I used to I'm supposed to be 9 weeks however the past week iv had slight bleeding (not to heavy and not clots sorry for tmi) all of a sudden (maybe through worrying a slight bit about blood) I no longer felt pregnant boobs stopped hurting and not as much cramps..been for scan today and scan showed I was only 5week1day  I keep trying to work my days kout as the lady said that it has either stopped developing or the egg was fertilised at a later date... and they could only see the gestational sack but nothing else and have to go back in 12 days. I was wondering if anyone has ever been in the same situation and what was there out come? Many thanks.
I am sorry you are going through this, but I too went through this. My outcome was not good, but I will not burden you with the painful details. Try not to think of it as anything bad. Maybe it was fertilized at a later date. Try and just wait it out and pray for the best.
Thank you for your reply I'm not thinking the worst,
However not thinking the best building myself up for what I think they are going to say... Thanks again.
I had this happen with my 1st pregnancy..... But a Tomarra stated will not bother u with detains, but my outcome also wasn't a pleasant one. Just try not to stress rest as much as possible and IRS very possible got your dates to be off and you may have implanted much later. Wishing you all the best!!!!
Thanks for reply...feels so far away 11 days to wait
Still bleeding and thinking now the worst possible outcome...
But at least the truth won't hurt as much if I look at it this way..
Thanks again