Possible + HPT and Evaporation Lines
Hi ladies,

I was just wondering how many of you have had any experience with evaporation lines on HPT's, particularily First Response?  

I had my first miscarriage on April 12, 2011 at 11w2d (carried for 15w2d).  My doctor followed my levels back down to zero (at which point I was able to get a negative HPT).  My levels returned to zero around 7 weeks post D&C and I started my period a week later on May 28th (8 weeks post D&C).  I am currently 9DPO (I've been charting my BBT).  

I THINK I might be getting a VERY faint + First Response but have been reading about evaporation lines and am scared that's what it is.  I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.  I've taken 3 tests and all have come up with the same FAINT +.  All 3 tests have shown the faint line within the 3 to 5 minute range.

Have any of you ever had "bad" or "good" luck with evaporation lines and First Response?

Thanks so much for the advice and info.  As always, it's appreciated.

Christina
Is the line pink and did ir come up in the time frame?  If it is then its a plus.  I have never had an evaporation line with first response.(5 pregnancies) if the line is whitish ir grayish and came up after 10 minutes then it is an evap. Line.  I would take another test with fmu to see if it darkens.  Good luck
So I tested again today (several times...lol) and all were positive!  Clear Blue Easy Digitals are still saying "not pregnant" but First Response Digitals are saying "yes+" and all regular First Responses have 2 lines....and the line is much darker today than yesterday.  So I'm pretty convinced that I am pregnant.  Even when I broke open a CBE Digital, there were 2 distinct lines, so I'm thinking they just aren't as sensitive as a First Response.
First response is the only one I ever use and it always gave me true results.(I too am a serial tester 5 times with my last pregnancy lol)  I would say congrats are in order and good luck to u.