Possible Miscarriage? Please help.
I'm not sure, but I think I may have had a miscarriage? Me and my boyfriend are sexually active. I am on the depo-provera birth control shot so I don't have periods anymore, and we don't use condoms sometimes. The last time we were active would be about 4-5 weeks ago. I was having a lot of pregnancy symptoms. Like morning sickness, nausea, very emotional, bloating, tender breasts, very tired, headaches, etc. I was going to take a pregnancy test to confirm over the weekend, but Friday morning I had brown spotting and that evening I got SEVERE cramps. I didn't want to move. I finally went to the bathroom and there was blood. Like a heavy period. It was like that for about and an hour and half to two hours. After wards I felt a little dizzy and quite tired and just very drained. The next day, Saturday, I have brown bleeding and brown blood clots. Then Sunday it was just brown spotting. Monday morning I woke up and it was like I started my period, normal red/pink bleeding, but fairly light. And today has been the same way. But I have been shaking very bad the last couple of days I can't hold onto things very well and quite emotional. But my stomach is no longer bloated, breasts are slightly tender but not as much as before. I have read quite a few things online that are very similar to what I am having and it says miscarriage. But I'm just not sure.
I can't really tell you if you had a misscariage because I have no way of know whether you were pregnant in the first place, but if you are currently having a misscariage you may still test positive on a pregnancy test. I have had a misscariage and am currently 14 weeks pregnant and just because you're spotting (if you are pregnant) It's still possible that you're still pregnant I had spotting at 6 weeks with this pregnancy and bubs is still alive and well. I would take a pregnancy test if I were you, and if it is positive, see your doctor to have blood tests to see if you HGC levels are dropping. If you are miscarring I am incredibly sorry, I know how awful it is.