Possible Missed Abortion?
I am 19, 8w6d with my first child. I went to the hospital on 6/16 for a "one time" bbleeding spell. They found a heartbeat (5 1/2w) & everything was fine. I went to another hospital on 6/27 for the same, but this time they say there was no heartbeat & diagnosed me with a missed abortion & told me to follow up with my doc. On 6/27 hcg was 6300 ^/28 hcg was 64200, 6/30 hcg was 64900. Doc called & said 7/6 hcg was declining. I have no bleeding or pain, my cervix is closed & I haven't had a u/s yet. Could this be a miscarriage? Or something else? Please help!
Hi, You need to see a ob/gyn specialist. I had this same thing happen and unfortunately for my husband and i it did mean I had miscarried. My husband and i were very sad but we continued to try and have had healthy pregs and kids since. I never gave up though until I was shown by the u/s person and the expert. Don't give up but I suggest you see someone very soon. I hope this helps.  Hope it all turns out for you. Good luck.
Thanks you! I plan on seeing another obgyn cus mine is just going off of my hcg #s. I would totally feel better if I had an ultrasound. For some reason I feel that he's being reluctant about giving me an ultrasound, despite me asking. How long did u have to wait to ttc?