Pregnancy
Right i need help i took a pregnacy test and it came up positive however i bleed for 3 days no cramping and the test now says negative however im really bloated an keep feeling sick and my belly hurts and keep getting pain in my lower back im really tired is this normal with a miscarriage or is it possible that i still might be pregnant im not hopeful though.
Since your test now says negative, chances are that you aren't. Are you sure the positive you saw wasn't a false positive, for eg., did you look at the test after the stipulated time had expired? bleeding for three days sounds like a normal period. Did you notice any excessive bleeding this time? if your period was as usual, then that could be an indicator of a normal period and not a miscarriage.

Doing a blood test to settle it once and for all may be a good idea. wish you the best!