Pregnancy After Methotrexate?
Can someone tell me who have had Methotrexate and concieved one to two months after if you had a miscarriage or a healthy pregnancy? I Just had methotrexate aon may 9th and bled for a week and 30 days later AF is here to visit like normal. So does this mean I can start to try again? I talked to a pharmacist and he sayd after a few days the Methotrexate is out of your system. I have been taking Prenatals for the last 3 weeks and wont Ovulate for another two can anyone give me there stories?
Hi Kayla,

I had an ectopic in May diagnosed @ 7 weeeks and received MTx a couple of weeks ago.  I have PCOS and the fertility Dr seemed to think as soon as my cycle was back to "normal", I can start treatment again, mind you I don't have a cycle but he seemed to think one month was long enough, but the obs reg treating the ectopic were insistant on not getting pg for at least 3 months.  I don't know which is right but I am going on the side of caution and waiting 3 months, I don't want to risk losing another embryo.
Good Luck.
Leah