Miscarriages Community
Pregnancy after Miscarriage?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Pregnancy after Miscarriage?

Hey there,
I had a miscarriage early last month at 6 weeks. I didn't have a D&C, it wasn't necessary. For the past week, I've had mild cramps, nausea, and constipation. Are these just symptoms leading to the first period after a miscarriage, or could I already be pregnant again? Please post whatever you know, it would be very helpful!
You could be they say you are most fertile after m/c
The best way to find out if its that or something else would be to buy a hpt or go to your obgyn
You never know, could pregnancy,  could be stress. No one can say for sure. Hang in there and keep testing.
I am so sorry for your loss. Last Nov i lost a baby at six weeks too. It took me a long time to recover emotionally and physically.  My body did some pretty weird things which only made the grief worse. My very best advice for what its worth would be to take your time. I know you probably have baby fever and are hopeful that you are pregnant again, but life is unexpected sometimes.  It sounds like your body is still healing. Give UT some time and don't stress. It took me ten months to get pregnant again. I am now six weeks again and scared out of my mind. Just take it one day at a time.
Ladies,
Thank you for your kind advice. I finally got my period. After a lot of praying and discussing, my hubbs and I decided to wait until I finish college to try again. It'll help us be financially and emotionally ready. scarter83, thank you for your personal story. That is always comforting. I pray your lil bean is happy and healthy!!