Pregnant after 2 losses
I had a miscarriage in 09 and in Feb of this year. Am I a high risk pregnancy? What are my chances of lossing another baby?

Each pregancy is different, the other 2 times could have been a case of bad luck and it doesn't mean you will lose this one.

I know 2 friends who had 2 miscarriages and they were both young & healthy, it just happens and it *****! I know it's an awful to experience, because I had a missed miscarriage this year, and I have no children.

I know it's hard, but try and remain hopeful & as postive as u can :-)

Your only considered to be high risk after 3 miscarriages, but even then some woman have experince 3 and 4 losses and still gone on to have children without any medical help at all, sometimes it just works out that way, but that only happens to a small percentage of women, most go on to have perfectly healthy children after having 1-2 miscarriages.

Enjoy ur pregancy and Congrats! Rest, Relax and enjoy it.