Provera and Bleeding!!!???
Hi Ladies I just wanted to see if anyone else had this happen to them after taking Provera for 10 days to jump start AF. I took provera 3 times b4 and this never happened. ok I had a m/c on Nov.16.08 and no AF at all so I got a blood test on Jan.23.09 and the doc. said its a Neg. to start Provera (for the ten days) to start AF so I started Provera on Jan.26.09 and today after intercorse I had light red/pink bleeding..normal or what Thank you ladies.
wanted to add sry if to much infobut I was just curious..... I always started AF on 2 to 3 days after the ladt Provera pill.and I still have 4 pills left.
I have no idea about provera but I wanted to wish you the best my friend and I hope someone on here has some experience with it. Good luck!

Hugs,
AP
Sounds like AF might be showing up. :D  TMI alert: If I BD just before AF is going to show up, then I sometimes start early due to intercourse. That could be what's going on. Not sure but I really hope this is AF :) Then you can ttc again :D Let me know how it goes...oh, are you still bleeding? or did it stop soon after intercourse?
hEY Erica  Thanx for teh reply itswas kinda light red/pink color at first  right after intercorse and then just a few minutes ago i took a hpt and it was Neg  and  there was very light pink when i wipe not too noticeable so hopefully this is AF... i`D BE SOO HAPPY EVEN THOUGH I HATE AF LOL....

AP Thank you for ur reply as well.!!!!!!!!!!
Like Erica said sometimes it seems to make it start early. DH always says "let's BD then I bet it will start tomorrow" LOL
lol well i hope its AF so i can ttc soon...:0)
I take progesterone every month.  Usually after stopping, I spot for a day or two before it gets heavier.  Give it another day and the flow should increase.  I have PCOS so sometimes for me, it is just spotting for 4-5 days.  Good luck.
I agree with Erica and Steph, I think that sometimes BD'ing can "loosen" things up and bring AF a tiny bit early.

If I run out of HPT's before AF, DH insists we BD before I buy anymore, just to see if AF is going to show up (and alas, she always does).