Provera
I just wanted to know your experience with Provera. Was your period heavy, light, painful, after taking Provera. I've had some bad cramps but just light bleeding. I just don't know if it is here or if I should expect more or what.
I have had provera at the start of both my fresh ivf cycles and had relatively normal periods after, I think it depends on what would happen in your normal cycle .. I hope for your sake that this light bleeding is all you're going to get .. good luck!!
It would be nice but it isn't normal for me. I usually cramp a bit and then have a day of heavy bleeding and then a couple of lighter. But with this, I have been cramping for 24 hours now on and off, and harder than normal. I just started light bleeding today so I'm not sure if this is it or if it will get worse. Just hard not know what to expect.
oh what we put ourselves through in this fertility business .. it is so hard not knowing what to expect!!  that much cramping does sound like something heavy is on the way .. I hope not!  x
It's been a while for me since I had taken provera but from I remember the 1st cycle always sucked cuz I hadn't had a period in a few months (which was why I had to take it.) I had lots of cramping but I don't remember the bleeding. I don't think too much out of the ordinary for me which was heavy couple days then lighter, for next 3. Done after 5-6 days.  But I was also on clomid to help me ovulate and you wanna talk about pain!?! OMG! My O pain was waaaaay worse than period pain hands down. also idk if it was the provera or the clomid but I was a real witch during that span of time.  I was just mean sometimes and rude but mostly just shot from the hip and didn't censor my thoughts as they came out my mouth like I usually do and didn't care.  Good luck! Are you taking any other meds?
I finally think my AF is done. It wasn't too bad. I got a little heavier bleeding but nothing like my normal AF. The cramps were a bit worse but nothing terrible. I think it was a good one though. I hope it brings on O in a few days! Finally! I can start TTC again. I'm not on any other meds right now. I'm supposed to call the doc in a couple of months if I don't get a BFP. He said we'd try some "other things" then. Not sure what that will be!?!
Thank for your comments!