Quick Question
How many days/weeks did you begin feeling like yourself hormonally after a d&c? I go next week to probably schedule one and I can't wait for these hormones to straighten out. Mine are still going up even though the gestational sac is still empty. I am upset with losing the pregnancy but the hormones are making it worse.
I'm sorry, and yes it's hard to still have the pregnancy hormones when you know the pregnancy isn't really there.  I had a d&c with my first m/c and I'm trying to think back (it was aobut 4 years ago) , but I think it didn't take very long after the d&c...maybe a week, but can't remember clearly bc it's been a while.  sorry again that this happened.
well i hd 1 dn on December 6 and mine r still crazy!!! they get easier 2 control OVER TIME but they r still gn b EVERYWHERE!!! prob the first 2wks r gn b worst than they r nw doe!!! so i hope all is well...goodluck sweetie
Thank you all. I have been better the past couple of days. I just want to be me again. I am sad of course but the hormones just make me crazy feeling. I guess I will find out tomorrow when my d&c will be.