SUPPORT FOR A FRIEND?
I have a good friend who lost a child through a miscarriage several years ago.  She has 2 children and lost 3 through miscarriage, the hardest of which was a little one pretty far along that they named TY.  She was going for what was supposed to me a normal ultrasound and found the baby had died.  She still struggles with deep hurt etc.  I am active here on medhelp in other forums and just seeking to find info on a good support network to help her?

TY's birthday is around the corner and that makes it harder too.

Do you know of any?

Is this a support network for this type of situation or more for those going through a miscarriage now?

Thanks for any input you can give me to help her find some support and help!

Shelly
Hello Shelly. I'm very sorry to hear about your friend's loss. That would be difficult for anyone to go through. There is support here no matter how long ago it's been since you've had a miscarriage. Medhelp is a great place to come for advice & support. If she is still grieving it would be good for her to talk with people who understand. It may help her.
Hello ,

So sorry for your friend's loss.  Direct her to this forum -  we've all been through it ( some more than once ) and we truly understand the pain of miscarriage.  The support of all these wonderful women have helped me cope with my losses and I know we could be a great support system for her.  She's lucky to have a friend like you to be there for her.