Miscarriages Community
Scared and confused

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Scared and confused

Hello!last year i was diagnosed as a bligthed ovum patient and terminated  my pregnancy at 9wks. Today im pregnant again... suddenly i felt a severe abdominal pain that lasted 30Minutes.  When i went to ER they perform an ultrasound and the technician said its only a healthy sac but no fetalpole yet. He sais its too early as the sac is not even 5 weeks.
Now, im so worried that this might be another BO. My next sched to my OB will be next saturday 2.16. Pls help and let me know if its really too early to see.... tnx
5 weeks is still really earl Hun I saw mine at 7 weeks and it was hardly anything at all I'm sure they will find baby next time just don't stress about it cuz that's not good for you or your baby :) good luck Hun
Avatar n tn
Tnx you! Im just worried though...my next OB visit will be on feb 23... i prayed so much for this.