Miscarriages Community
Scared of going back to work

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Scared of going back to work

I was off work for 4 months after my m/c.I dont know what to do tomorrow since iam going back to work.Can anyone please tell me how to deal with your co-worker who just wants to know what happen.I am so scared to face all of them. I dont know what to say.Please help.
I had told my boss to pass around a message that I did not want to talk about it. Some women still wanted to show their condolences and share their experiences. In a staff of about 13 women teachers - turned out that most of them also had Mc's. I found it comforting to hear them talk about it - esp the teachers who were young and all had successful pregnancies after . You are not alone. Let yourself grieve if you still need to and don't be too shy to say I would rather not talk about it right now...or its still to hard for me to talk about it. :) Tell yourself that you can make it through the day and you will.  Hugs to you!
Thank you for the advise.
Hi there,sorry for your loss.I had a week off work and no one know I was even pregnant as i was 8 weeks and hadnt told anyone,but when I had my miscarriage i was so upset I needed to talk to people.At first i only told my direct family but when I went back to work I opened up to people and it really did help,I even found once i opened up to people they open up to you and i found out that many women i spoke to had aswell had miscarriaged.Even one lady who was very elderly told me she had had seven misscarriages before her second son was born.She was a great support as although she was very elderly she fully understood what you have been through. It all depends on the type of people you work with but if you dont get any support of some,well just ignore there comments and speak to others who may be so sympathic and help you through this.