Miscarriages Community
Second Loss

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Second Loss

5643031?1272968919
I had a D&C two weeks ago after being pregnant for 7weeks. I really want to fall pregnant again but I afraid. For many years I have restricted my intake of food. I was hospitalized for anerexia (anorexia) but it's a problem that will never go away but can only be managed. When I found out I was pregnant I started increasing my intake of food, eating more fruit and veggies. I found out at 4weeks. Did I start too late to start eating more???? I've read that there is nothing that can actually cause a miscarriage. But that week I lost the baby I was under a tremendous amount of stress.
I just want to have a baby and I will do anything necessary to make sure I dont have a third miscarriage.
I'm so sorry for your losses and understand your fears about trying again.  It sounds like you are already on the right track for doing everything you can with eating more healthily.  Also cut out caffeine and take folic acid and pre-natal vitamins.

Try not to blame yourself for the miscarriage,
Hi, I'm sorry for your loss. Do not blame yourself for the loss. It happens to many of us and they do not really know why. What I know is that you can make it through and if you follow the doctors advice and keep up the faith it will happen. I tell myself I believe everyday and this week is our first week to try again after our loss. We will either have another little one or alot of fun trying. But I know that God has a plan for us all and I feel that if you eat right, take your prenatals, walk, and  try to take care of yourself you will succeed.

I want you to decide today to be postive and happy. I did this and it sounds easy, but it is very hard at a times. Whenever I feel a little down or think about the loss to much I remember my vow and I remember my faith and I know it will all turn out for the best no matter what the outcome.  We both all deserve happiness.