Sex after D and C
It's been two weeks since my D and C and me and my husband started to be intimate but I couldn't do it. I felt kinda raw inside and it was kinda burning those feelings made me more uncomfortable because it made me think about the miscarraige has anyone else experienced this?
Hi there.  Yes, it can take awhile to heal, although you shouldn't feel raw or burning.  The biggest reason to wait to have sex is to avoid infection.  I would see your Dr. for a follow up.

As for the emotional aspect of it, yes this is very normal.  Having a miscarriage is a very difficult emotional experience for most of us and time is the only healer.  Don't push yourself...wait until you are comfortable.  Take care, and I wish you well.
Hi Jamie, i had a d&c on 23rd dec and i only waited a week before bein intimate again, it was me that was wanting it and it felt right x i had no pain whatsoever during or after, i think u should def see a doctor x hope all ok x
I had a miscarriage at 4-5 weeks but my body held onto my baby till I was 8-9 weeks they did a d & c on me on 4/24/17 me and my boyfriend waited as long as we could. And we had sex yesterday on 5/6/17 I was told to wait six weeks but I couldn't help it. I wanted to connect with him in a more intimate way. And well after we had inter course it burned. The burning has stopped now. But I am worried because we want to try again for another baby. But I'm scared weessed something up. Can someone please give me some advice
Recently, my suffered from a Miscarriage we both were unaware of this situation... I am sorry for you....